Be a part of the greatest love story ever told.
The original LOVE bracelet created a social movement around the world, connecting the maker and wearer in a common bond of love. Every purchase creates a sustainable livelihood for thousands of Maasai women and their families.
Wear or gift a LOVE bracelet as a reminder to love and that you are loved.
- Handmade with LOVE by female artisans in Kenya
- Customize the length (from 6”-10”) with an easy pull-tie closure
- Giftable packaging includes a protective cloth pouch, gift tag, and sticker
- As seen in Shark Tank, Oprah Magazine, Glamour, Good Morning America, Today Show, NBC Bay Area, Elle, InStyle, Refinery29, Univision, and The View.
For the Maasai, the red beads represent bravery, strength, and unity. Stand out with a bold pop of color on your wrist!
- Bracelets are handmade and 100% unique, so you may observe slight variations in color. We have five Maasai tribes making the bracelets and some tribes may use a burgundy shade of Red. Enjoy the variants of color.
Skinny LOVE now comes in Skinny small for kids and petite wrists.